I finished going through Dan's draft version of this doc a couple of days ago.
I notice Jean has now updated the doc into the published folder. Most of the
handful of glitches I noticed were cleared up by Jean but here are 3 anyway:

P16 Step 3 - Add subform fields

This step is exactly the same as step 1. The only difference is
I would suggest
This step is similar to  step 1. The only difference is
P41 - note at the end refers to http where the "h" is in a different colour and
is in italics.
P43, 3rd para, end of 2nd line - "can be contain" should be "can contain"

Cheers
Tim