Hi Jean,

Le 05/03/13 11:58 AM, Jean Weber a écrit :
We have a style guide (Chapter 5 of the Contributors' Guide) , and
"open source" (two words, no hyphen) is in it. (See the section titled
"Commonly used words".)

Yes, I'm aware that the entire contributors' guide needs to be updated
and some bits of it expanded. That's next on my To Do list, after I
finish some other work.

--Jean

Thanks. We'll follow the docs team's lead on this and update later if you change your usage.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré