Which version to do is up to the people working on the individual books.

BTW, the Base Handbook translation is of the 3.5 version; we haven't started
translating the 4.0 book, and I don't know if Hazel or anyone wants to tackle
that. I hope to have the last two chapters published this week, even though
some questions remain. Those questions can be considered for the v4 book if
they are still relevant.

--Jean