Hi,

@Andras,

Ok then we have time to the translation deadline for RC2.

And

> Anyway, what do you think about finalizing this Comparison List? If you may
> want to join i can share the the edit permission, or you may have the file
> and i can join to the suitable platform.

I've asked to documentation team and other volunteers, but quotation
was missing, i've been already asking too much to you already :)

 @Tom,

The Wikipedia might not be a good place for this specific and
technical list. But sure we can give a reference to this list in
suitable pages of Wikipedia.

---------

I've also uploaded the files to dropbox for who does not like GDrive:

Main List: http://db.tt/Q6cBjV05
Localized list: http://db.tt/R9GbfFbt

Best regards,
Zeki