*
Dear Sir,*
*
I recently downloaded Impress Guide: Full Book branch 4.0.x release 2013
and learned a lot about LO Impress with its help, its really a good
document and you guys are doing a great job :). Keep up the work have
undertaken, my greetings and best wishes :)

                             But at the same time I noticed one error on
your documentation download page -
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
. The Impress Guide: Full Book posted there is shown as 364 pages but its
actually 264 pages. I have downloaded both the ODT and PDF versions of the
Impress book and both are of the same 264 pages and not 364 pages.

                             I assume it has been mistyped and wrongly
posted and would be corrected in no time as soon as you or any other member
of your team reads this mail. Rest all the work you all are doing is highly
appreciated :)

*
*
*