Hello Jean
op 09-10-13 10:21, Jean Weber schreef:
I have made some changes to the copyright page of the user guide
chapter template. The most important change is correcting the font
used for the Command key symbol for Mac users. It should not display
correctly on all operating systems.
Yes, indeed I had trouble to have the symbol in Ubuntu. In the new template, it shows in the correct way. What is/was the trick? I have been looking for ages to find the special character. My way around was opening the doc under Windows ;-(

If you are creating new documents, please take and use a copy of the
updated template.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/resources-for-contributers/template-for-v3.4-chapters/view

--Jean

Thanks a lot