On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Googlemail <hazeldeb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 22:08:18 +0100
> Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > IMO, yes, very much worth doing. We need more info on Calc.
>> >
>> > And if anyone else wants to translate FAQs or How-tos (on any topic)
>> > from French or German to English, please do!
>> >
>> > Thanks again for all your work, Hazel.
>>
>> Yes, thanks a lot :) Calc FAQ was on my todo list for this month, but
>> time has manage it differently. I should have more time end of November
>> and in December to help you and other who will join.
>> Thanks again.
>> Kin regards
>> Sophie
>>
> So how do we co-ordinate this? My initial idea was to copy and translate the
> French contents list, commenting out all the titles that don't exist yet.
> Then anyone who translates an article can un-comment its title as well.

Sounds like a reasonable approach to me. I would also like to put a
link to the French FAQ on the main Calc (English) FAQ page, with a
note that we're translating from the French, and perhaps inviting
others to help -- unless those of you already working on this think
that would be more disruptive than helpful.

--Jean