Dan,
Good to hear from you, and great to hear of both your work on this
book and the fact that Calibre seems to be doing a better job for
ePubs; creating ePubs of more of our chapters and books has been on my
to-do list forever, it seems. Getting good results used to be very
daunting and time-consuming.

I've been intending to move "Getting Started with Base" and not gotten
around to it, so it's good to be nudged. I also need to replace the
chapter in the Getting Started book with the replacement chapter you
provided some time ago; work on GS for v4.2 will be coming up the
priority list all too soon.

--Jean