What would be my next step in contributing this work?

Thanks in advance,

Glen

On 2013-11-07 05:38, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
They are allowed and most people prolly can deal with them but it's best
avoided.

The links worked for me and i suspect people reading using a plain-text
email-client were prolly able to deal with those links so don't worry about
it this time.  I tend to try to put urls on a new-line and then start
another newline immediately afterwards.  I've seen people put full-stops
and other punctuation after them which messes up the link whereas the way
you did it inside a tag-bracket prolly means people didn't have trouble.

Thanks for asking! :)
Regards from
Tom :)