I have edited Preston's work on CG 4.1 Ch8, Pivot Tables, and published it to
the wiki and to the ODFAuthors website (on the latter, it's under CG 4.0, which
is where I'm putting chapters until PeterS has a chance to go through them).
I'd link, but on the iPad that's not as easy or quick as on the laptop).

Others are welcome to further review this or any other chapter in this book. We
are very close completing a first edition of the book, so I am pushing ahead
with the remaining chapters. As you know, I am a fan of "publish early and
often".