David, Preston,

I am very sorry but I may be raining on your parade.
First of all, please take away the logo with the TDF subline. This
white paper is by no means an actual official migration white paper
from TDF.

Second... Thanks a lot for this whitepaper. May I suggest that you work
with the certification team ? They already started on similar works and
I think we/they would really appreciate your input. You can join them
on the certification mailing list.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards and sorry for cooling a bit the enthusiasm,

Charles.

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,