Offhand I can't think of any mentions in the user guides, but I'll
check. I'm sure there are some mentions on the Docs wiki somewhere, or
in resources like the Contributors Guide. I'll check the latter, and
hopefully others can track down any mentions on the wiki -- or might
recall or be able to find any mentions in other user docs.

--Jean