Hi :)
Phones or any other real-time communication drives me up the wall.
Sometimes i might type things faster and in real-time would have to
wait ages while the person thought about it.  More usually i get
distracted by things afk or other on-screen things that must have a
higher priority.  With emails i can return later and pick-up my train
of thought (or hit delete).

Even though i say a lot of unwise or rash things by email i'm probably
far worse in person.
Regards from
Tom :)