Le 29/11/2013 22:26, Jean Hollis Weber a écrit :

>> On 29 Nov 2013, at 13:20, "Glen Reesor" <g...@jenniferandglen.ca>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I'm working on translating the Math FAQ from French to English and
>> noticed that very good English versions of these questions exist
>> athttps://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Formula <div>
>> Given that LibreOffice forked fromOpenOffice.orgin 2010 (prior to
>> the vast majority of content on thatOo.orgpage), is the licensing
>> such that we can just copy these FAQs to the LibreOffice FAQs? -
>> Glen
>

> I am checking on some facts related to that section of the wiki and
> will get back to you later today (it's early morning here in
> Australia).
>
> Meanwhile, Sophie or Clayton may have some memory of the history of
> those pages that would be relevant to this discussion.

For the French FAQ, we retrieved it from the site before it became AOO.
As I said, it comes from the SO time where the FR community of this time
began to build it (see here for the fun
http://soo.alomphega.com/faq/FAQ.HTML). Then we updated it on the OOo FR
with no license first (that was not under Sun umbrella as the FR project
was not official), then on the OOo wiki, which was PDL.
So the articles took the license of the LO wiki at the beginning of the
LO project.
I don't know for the EN content, or content in other languages.

Kind regards
Sophie