Milos, my apologies for not paying more attention to your earlier note
and replying then. I am now downloading your cleaned files, which
should indeed be VERY helpful to us and save us a lot of work. I'll
put them on the ODFAuthors site and let the team know to use them as
the starting point when updating the Getting Started book.

Do you plan to clean up other books as well?

--Jean