Thanks to the work by Milos Sramek, we now have a set of Getting
Started v4.0 files that have been "cleaned" of manual formatting (as
described in some previous notes on this list).

I have now made some further tweaks to those files, because I found
some minor problems when checking them, and I have replaced the
published ODT files on the ODFAuthors website and the TDF/LO wiki.

If before today you have taken copies of any of the GS4.0 files to
update to v4.2, please get a fresh "cleaned" copy to work on instead.