From: PeeWee <psaut...@libreoffice.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Guide 4.1 New Version
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org

Hello

New version of Calc Guide Chapter 6 Printing, Exporting and Emailing
now in the Drafts LO4.1 folder ready for review and comment.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/calc-guide/draft-lo4.1/cg-chap-06-printing-exporting-and-emailing/view

The screenshots have been replaced and the text rewritten to correct
omissions and errors.

Please check the Digital Signature section because I do not have a
digital certificate to fully check the procedure for digitally signing
a document.

Regards

PeterS