-------- Original Message  --------
From: dominique.bout...@laposte.net <dominique.bout...@laposte.net>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:16:31 +0100

> Hi,
>
> I wrote the attached monograph about the tricky "LibO 4.2 lists/headings
> bullet/numbering" subject (FR and EN).
>
> Please feel free to read and react, to push it at the right place of the
> documentation, to use it and to make concerned people aware of it.
>
> Thanks
> Dominique Boutry

Hi Dominique,

Thank you very much for your work on this.

Unfortunately, this mailing list server strips attachments. Can you
upload the documents to a file sharing server and post back with a link
to them. Alternatively, send them directly to me and I will make them
available to the documentation team.

Kindest Regards
Dave