I have edited and added to Martin's updates. Some questions remain for
others to address; comments in file. Some research will be required.
Also, someone else might notice other things that I missed but need to
be updated. File is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch3-styles-templates/view

--Jean