Hi Milos,

your email you sent was in our moderation list... so you're not subscribed
with the account you were sending the message.

What I could imagine, is that you registered on Nabble with one (or more)
different email addresses and have registered there (by mistake) several
times. A registration on Nabble, does, as far as I know, not count as a
subscription automatically to the mailing list. So maybe check the
registrations on Nabble and see, if there are multiple accounts there for
you.

Sigrid