Hi :)
I'm not sure but this wiki-page might be good to update;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks#Status_of_tasks_-_WG_-_LO_v4.2

Do we still need to show people outside of ODFAuthors (such as me) what the
current status is of the various chapters?  I'd kinda appreciate it but i
might be alone and this is the first time i've looked at the page in
years.

It looks useful so i updated it for you jic
Regards from
Tom :)