Hi :)
I am not sure but i think someone, KO(?), is working on Chapter 14
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks#Status_of_tasks_-_WG_-_LO_v4.2

I'm even less sure about Chapter 15, Forms.  Peter Goggin expressed
interest just before he vanished.  So he might be working on it already or
might have been distracted by having to sort out his email-client or ISP or
something.

So if 2 people here could take on one of the 2 other chapters;
12, Table of Contents, Indexes
Appendix A, Shortcuts
then that would be great.

I had a little go at reviewing Shortcut, i mean how hard could that be?!
Once again i found myself running into problems that none of the rest of
you seem to find at all difficult.  I could try blaming Ubuntu or my
install on Ubuntu or that my ham-fisted use of LibreOffice over the years
has messed up the tool-bars and stuff so much that it's difficult to see
what's going on.  Really though i just don't know how you folks manage to
do it at all, let alone to make it look so easy.

Regards from
Tom :)