Hi Peter,

> In the examples on page 5 it uses a push button linked to the Updateform
> function. I cannot find this function.  I assume that it is a standard
> macro somewhere to which you add the name of the form to be updated.
> Where can I find it?

When you are writing about "page 5" → which document are you using?

There is no macro needed for Chapter 8 - Database tasks.

Look at the button, for example, in Media_without_Macros → form : Loan.
There is such a button. The content to filter or search for is in form
1. The content you will get the result for is in form 2. When you will
set a button in form 2 you could set
Properties:PushButton → Action → Refresh Form

This button will save the content from form 1 and refesh form 2.

Regards

Robert