Hi Nikolaos,
Le 30/12/2014 21:29, NIKOLAOS SKORDOS a écrit :
> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
> Communicate with you from Greece and my theme is translation if possible
> the entire project LibreOffice User Guide in Greek Language.

Great, thanks a lot for your work!

> In the context of aid and my contribution to easily use and development
> in as many users as possible in my country I have started and translate
> the User Guide LibreOffice.
> I have completed the translation of Calc, and am in the middle of the
> user guide of translation Writer
> I think you should do the final check and approve if you need the final
> version of the translation to be distributed to users.
> So I think if you do not mind, can you send the translation to make the
> final inspection.

I'm not sure there is people able to read Greek language here. May be
you should reach the Greek community first here:
http://el.libreoffice.org/get-help/
and find people to proof read your work.
If you don't get an answer, let me know, I'll ping the translators on
the localization list.

Kind regards
Sophie

--