I believe the page you're talking about is at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks.

On 1/21/2015 8:27 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
There used to be a wiki-page for signing-out and signing-in chapters
being worked on so that;
* people could track what stage chapters had reached and also to
* help avoid 2 (or more) people attempting to work on a same chapter
at the same time.
Does anyone know how to get to it?  or even whether it still exists or not?

I think ODFauthors already has such a feature built-in so maybe it was
an annoying duplication?  Some people seemed to find it difficult to
find and those who found it seemed to have trouble editing it so i can
easily understand why it might have been taken down but i'm hoping
that it still exists and that it's just me that lost track of where it
is.

Regards from