Hi :)
It's tricky to reach the development team without posting a bug-report
and anyone can do that.

It would be interesting to hear how easy the new UX is for
bug-reporting.  I gather they have had some minor teethign troubles
but hopefully that wont affect whoever is willing to post the
bug-report for PeterS.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)