On 12/03/15 01:22, CVAlkan wrote:

> it as easy to do good work." Rumor has it that this effort, as well as
many other similar technological efforts were actually pushed by the
King himself.

Makes sense to me. I've read a couple things that imply he thinks that
too many people are putting out "ugly" things, and that makes the
country look bad.

> Interestingly enough, I found that you had posted to that same thread;

Doesn't surprise me.  I try to follow issues related to multiple writing
systems in the same document.

> didn't realize that you were somehow connected to LO somehow ...

I'm not sure I am.

Anyway, the blog title is "Libre Office in a Multi Lingual Environment".
URL is http://libreoffice-environment.blogspot.com/
I haven't made many posts there.

> I'll look for the Code2000 font and see how it compares

I don't know if Code2000 is still available.
The creator disappeared from the Internet several years ago.

Unifont is an extremely extensive pan-unicode font.
I don't remember the specific license it is distributed under, but it is
Libre, and Gratis. (Look for it your *Nix repository under fonts.)

jonathon