On 05/03/15 15:23, Alan Cook wrote:
> This sounds like a good candidate for OmegaT.

I was thinking along those lines, after I finished reading it.

However, there are half a dozen or so LibO extensions that claim to be
translation tools  that I want to test out, so I'm not going the OmegaT
route, if/when I translate the stuff in my to-be-translated queue.

###

Even though they don't technically fall into the category of prettying
the document, I'd add:
*  Citation styles.  At a minimum, MLA, APA, Blue Book, Chicago, and
Cambridge ^1;
* There was something else, but I don't remember what it was, and a
quick reread doesn't remind me. :(

^1: For the broader user community, it might be more useful to have a
stand alone guide, or series of guides, of how to correctly implement
the criteria of the various styles guides and manuals, in LibO.

jonathon

  * English - detected
  * English

  * English

 <javascript:void(0);>
as a stand alone guide, or maybe even series of guides --- one for each
style guide and manual.