Hi :)
At the moment you have to request that someone registers you on the
ODFauthors website.  Then just wait for one of the 2 people who can set-up
an ODFauthors account to set one up for you and send you the login
details.

Both are very busy and rarely around.

Alternatively you could work on the wiki where you can register yourself
and just get on with it - or on the inbuilt-help.  Both areas have been
suffering from a desperate shortage of people.

Regards from
Tom :)