-------- Original message --------
From: Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Date:06/27/2015  10:03 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Fwd: Where is everyone?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Peter Goggin* <petergog...@bigpond.com>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2015
Subject: Where is everyone?
To: Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>

On 27/06/15 15:27, Jean Weber wrote:

> I'm still waiting for a few more people to emerge from this mailing
> list and actually do some reviewing/updating work on a user guide, or
> at least ask some intelligent questions about the process.
>
> --Jean
>
>  Is this documentation on all parts of the LibreOffice suite ?

My main interest is in databases and I have done some reviewing in the
past. I had to stop because of some minor strokes, however the effects of
these seem to have virtually gone.  I would be happy to start looking at
the data base documentation again if this would help.

Regards

Peter Goggin

     I have the Getting Started with Base chapter which I should complete by
this weekend.

Dan