Thank you for your prompt response.
- I've already joined the documentation@global.libreoffice.org mail list,
which is step number 1 as mentioned at :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development then I sent a
request to the mail list, but I got no reply.
- About the link you suggested,
http://ar.libreoffice.org/get-involved/documenters/ unfortunately it is only
a translated page, and the mentioned email is not a valid email
"documentation+subscr...@libreoffice.org"
- Please guide me to the Arabic translators team coordinator, or any
authorized person from the Arabic team. I've already tried sending emails to
benmohamed.ayoub through the mail list, but still no answer.
- If the Arabic team isn't currently active, please let me know how to
re-activate it.
Best regards.