Hi Peter

Good to know, but puzzling. But on Firefox, Chrome and Rekonq in Ubuntu,
the pages displays OK. I know it does not display on MS Edge as well,
when I tested.

If you get plain text, it think the browser could not do the style
transformation (XSLT) that changes the xhp files into html. I don't know
if this is a config of Iceweasel.

If one wants to hack the pages and transformations just issue

wget http://hc3.edx.srv.br/tt.zip

and upload + unzip into the / of a webserver.

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice