Hi Sophie

Em 16/03/2016 10:41, Sophie escreveu:
> Hi Olivier,
> Le 15/03/2016 21:08, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
>> Hi
>>
>> I visited several documentation pages in the wiki and I have a question.
>>
>> Assuming I am a skilled LO writer user, if I have to start producing
>> content, where do I look to start?
>
> This is not clear to me if you are speaking about contributing
> documentation, or producing own content using advanced functions

It is the missing contents. The job in documenting is twofold: 1) update
existing books with the changes in the applications, and 2) write about
the new features. It is slightly diferent.

Do you all agree?

>  What are the missing contents in the
>> guides vis-a-vis of the developments of the latest LO versions?
>
> As Martin said, mostly updates on the per module guides
>>
>> Please let me know if there is a wiki page for that purpose because the
>> one I saw is refers to easy-hacks and is outdated, poorly highlighted.
>
> The wiki needs to be structured since a long time :). I think the "Help
> produce documentation" part should be divided in User guides/Wiki
> content/Help content/Videos/etc. and guide contributions from dedicated
> pages

Agree. It is quite time consuming to get the full picture.

>> If help is welcome here, does it make sense to the documentation
>> comunity to have a metabug in bugzilla to track the missing
>> documentation contents? [1]. An update of the easy hack wikipage shall
>> suffice? Or a specific wiki page for that purpose is prefered?
>
> I'm not sure people here would be at ease with BugZilla which is far
> from being user friendly, I find Redmine easier than BZ and the wiki
> easier than both.

I am ok with a wiki page. As I answered Martin, I'll produce a wiki page
that can let us track features x versions for the 5.x family and beyond.

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice