Hello

I have created a wiki page - and Dennis Roczek make it look pretty -  to
collect the features in LibreOffice not (yet) covered by the Guides.

It is currently a work in progress, and I expect a couple of weeks more
to have it stuffed with significant information.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Documentation_missing

I'd like to invite the community to add information and make it useful
to help all in making the Guides up to date.

Authors will appreciate to pick a entry of this wiki page and write
about to add to our Guides. A by-product of this work will be source to
also complete LO helpcontent.

Thank you

--
Olivier Hallot