On 24/03/2016 07:02, K-J LibreOffice wrote:

> are there any new informations?

_Maak je Mooiste werkstuk met LibreOffice Writer_.

I either got side tracked by another project, or else my dissociative
kicked into high gear.

An English translation?

A couple of pages into translating it, I realized that it would need
rewriting for a US audience. The major omission is how to setup the
template for SBL, APA, MLA, and Chicago Style Manuals. (Deliberately
ignoring BlueBook/Redbook, because that belongs in a guidebook
specifically targeting the legal profession.)

>From 2011, on the LibO documentation site, is _Students’ Guide to
OpenOffice Writer_ by David Paenson, distributed under a Creative
Commons license. However, it doesn't specify which one. :(

>From 2015, at http://openoffice-uni.org/, there is _Apache OpenOffice
Writer for students_ by David Paenson, published under the Apache
License, version 2.0.

jonathon