Hello Peter

Em 13/04/2016 05:58, ptoye escreveu:
> As part of my efforts to clean up some help files I've found that at least
> one file that I downloaded from git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/help doesn't
> have the same text as in the corresponding LO help file (5.0.5 en-GB). This
> may of course happen on other files.
>
> This raises the question - is this a deliberate fork or has something gone
> wrong?
>
> The file is help/source/text/shared/01/ref_pdf_export.xhp if that's any
> help.

You can get the history of the file in Opengrok:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/history/help/source/text/shared/01/ref_pdf_export.xhp

The help content has gaps in contents and updates since long time and
these gaps are progressively being closed by our eforts to deliver a
consistent and precise documentation for users. It however does not
happen in a finger snap, unfortunately.

Regards
--
Olivier Hallot