Hi Milos

I detected this error, related to gnome-keyring.

-----------8<-------------------
17827: Info: Início da execução do SVN 'upload' (SVN_START)
17827: Aviso: SVN 'update' erro: svn: E170001: Commit failed (details
follow): (SVN_ERROR)
17827: Aviso: svn: E170001: Authentication required for
'<https://github.com:443> GitHub' (SVN_ERROR)
17827: Info: Início da execução do SVN 'upload' (SVN_START)
17827: Aviso: SVN 'update' erro: svn: E215000: Commit failed (details
follow): (SVN_ERROR)
17827: Aviso: svn: E215000: GNOME Keyring is locked and we are
non-interactive (SVN_ERROR)

I googled around  and found the soution here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/206604/svn-and-gnome-keyring

Now it works...

Thank you the help anyway.

Kind regards