I've gone through Chapters 1, 2, 3 and accepted Hazel's edits and
replaced a figure in Ch1 that I had flagged as containing an error.

I also replaced an out-of-date figure in Chapter 4. I think all 4
chapters and the Preface are ready to publish. They are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-5.1/

Olivier, shall I continue to act as publisher for chapters when I
think they are done, especially when no one else is doing any further
technical reviewing on them or even indicates an interest in doing so?