Hi Andrea

Em 09/09/2016 14:29, Andrea Mussap escreveu:
> Hi Team.Olivier gave me the instructions bellow, but when I try to login with
> the same email/pass that I subcribed to the Documentation foundation, I got
> this error:
> "We migrated all of the LibreOffice bugs from freedesktop.org to our own TDF
> Bugzilla on Saturday, January 24th, 2015."
> So, I've read this "If you don't have a Bugzilla account, you can create a
> new account.", but I wanted to double check if really can't use my DF login.
> Can you tell me this?Cheers,Andrea.
A mail with a link to change your password of the ODFAuthor website
(www.odfauthor.org) has been sent to you.
Your login is andreamussap as you indicated to me. It is not your e-mail.

Please try again or let me know if you still have problems.

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LIbreOffice Documentation Coordinator