Hi Sophie

Em 06/01/2017 13:51, Sophie escreveu:
> Le 05/01/2017 à 22:01, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
>> Hi Sophie
>>
>> Those in Help are fixed.
> Thanks a lot! Is there any quick reference or FAQ to help the author
> about writing style (like Menu's entries are separated by a single - and
> no -> or >, or the sign & is not to be used in Menu names, etc.)
> I remember Liz Matthis sent me a guide long time ago, but not sure it's
> still somewhere. Is it something that would be interesting?
> Cheers
> Sophie

I am not aware of a style guide specific for help contents style. In
general, Jean H. Weber's guide for writing documentation is a good start
but will not address issues like dashes in menus paths.

A page on these style for writing help pages can be useful but I fear to
rise the entry barrier for volunteers, if too steep or too cumbersome.
The truth is that we still use a very old, utterly complex, very hard to
edit help system.

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot