I've uploaded the corrected GS5.2 ODT files to the ODFAuthors website
and both ODT and PDF files to the TDF wiki.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/published-lo-5-2
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

I assume you want a printed edition of this book, so I'll start work
on that tomorrow. I also have some minor corrections to make to the
chapter and book templates, which I'll do. I'll let you know when
those are done and uploaded.

BTW, I had problems saving the full book file using LO v5.3, but it
worked okay in v5.2.5. I haven't yet checked for a bug report on this,
which appeared to be intermittent and only in the (approx) 20MB file,
not the individual chapter files.