I am updating the Writer Guide from LO v4.2 to v5.3. I have put
several chapters here:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/drafts-v5.3

They need to be thoroughly reviewed. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

If you don't have a login for the ODFAuthors website, Olivier or I or
others can create one for you. The files are public, so you can
download them without a login; however, you'll need a login to upload
reviewed files to the Feedback folder.

-- Jean