The process would be as follows for issues needing input from the design
1. Register an account in Bugzilla:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/createaccount.cgi It requires an
2. Start the creation of a new report:
3. Click Show advanced fields.
4. If it is about the general interface, change component to UI. If it
is about some specific feature, pick an application (Writer, Calc..).
5. If the issue is more of an innovative improvement rather than a fix
for something that broke, change Severity to enhancement.
6. In the Summary field, give a brief description of the matter.
7. In the description field you can describe it in more detail.
8. In the CC field, insert libreoffice-ux-adv...@lists.freedesktop.org
9. In the keywords field near the bottom, insert needsUXEval
Optionally, you can include a screenshot with the Add an attachment
button. This is only needed for those cases when a picture tells more
than a thousand words.
Reporting something concerning the website(s), Redmine is the
On 05.08.2017 06:55, Cathy Crumbley wrote:
There have been several posts about this issue but I am still not
clear how to suggest changes to the user interface. Exactly what
should I do?
On 7/29/2017 5:46 AM, Olivier Hallot wrote:
needsUXEval is a buzzword for "Need User Experience Team evaluation".
have a group of people specialized in software user interface design
that evaluates all aspects of the human interaction with the software.
Em 28/07/2017 23:27, Cathy Crumbley escreveu:
I appreciate your advice about how to get the wording revised on the
program download page. Unfortunately, I don't know what adding
"needsUXEval to the keywords field" means.
Could you please translate into plain English?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: documentation+unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted