The process would be as follows for issues needing input from the design team:

1. Register an account in Bugzilla: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/createaccount.cgi It requires an email confirmation. 2. Start the creation of a new report: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice
3. Click Show advanced fields.
4. If it is about the general interface, change component to UI. If it is about some specific feature, pick an application (Writer, Calc..). 5. If the issue is more of an innovative improvement rather than a fix for something that broke, change Severity to enhancement.
6. In the Summary field, give a brief description of the matter.
7. In the description field you can describe it in more detail.
8. In the CC field, insert libreoffice-ux-adv...@lists.freedesktop.org
9. In the keywords field near the bottom, insert needsUXEval

Optionally, you can include a screenshot with the Add an attachment button. This is only needed for those cases when a picture tells more than a thousand words.

Reporting something concerning the website(s), Redmine is the appropriate tool: https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/infrastructure