Hi Kenneth,
Am 09.08.2017 um 01:18 schrieb Kenneth Hanson:
When I started updating this page, I noticed that the table wikitext was
terribly overcomplicated, so I tried simplifying it. Did this just for the
Getting Started guide for now.

I'm not that familiar with wiki markup, so it's possible that I took to be
unnecessary something that was actually important. Someone who knows why it
was written this way might want to check.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/WikiAction/history/Documentation/Publications

AFAICT, the only real loss was vertical alignment. Setting style
"vertical-align: top;" on the whole table didn't work, so I just left it
out. CSS padding didn't work either, even just for the heading row, so I
left the old HTML attributes for the table.

IMO you need to have some space between the links. So I put in a width (and centered the links).

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation