Hi Team

Em 02/08/2017 15:06, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
> * Document signing
>  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.3#Document_signing
> (Olivier)

Looking twice on the subject, Chapter 2 is about application setup and
configuration. The document signing cited above is related to PDF
signing. This topic should rather be placed in Chapter 10 "Printing,
Exporting, e-mailing", that has a section on document signing.

And while we are here, I suggest chapter 10 be renamed to "Printing,
Signing, Exporting and E-mailing Documents".

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator