Hi Olivier:

Thank you for clear me how they do the process. Of course, that tool make it easier.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

El 08/08/2017 a las 18:55, Olivier Hallot escribió:
Hello Jorge

Em 08/08/2017 21:47, jorge Rodríguez escreveu:
Hi Olivier:

         Thank you very much. I already receive the e-mail and updated
the pass and already went to the site of ODF Authors.

         I hope upload tomorrow the documents that I updated

         By the way I have an issue: For example if someone have to
update chapter 6 of the guide and upload it draft document today and 4
days after other one upload the same chapter 6 with others updates, we
would have two version of updated chapter 6 but with different content
each one. I think that it is so hard to reviewers to have to check all
the same draft chapters 6 to find the updates and finally joint in only
last chapter 6.

         If is correct what I tell you, can we find an easy way to do that ?
Writer has a feature for comparing documents, in which the differences
are highlighted. The reviewer can approve or reject the changes and add
his own changes. At the end, he will have a document with contributions
from all.

It helps, but it nevertheless requires attention.

Regards

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez