I actually like the idea of a having a example or "cheatsheet" as a
separate download. People won't necessarily know to look in the user guide
for such a thing.

Whether it should /also/ be included in the user guide is, I think, a
separate issue. If there is a risk of them getting out of sync, I would
vote against it.

Related: we should also think about updating the existing "quick reference"
and "desktop reference" sheets for accuracy only, then maybe discuss
whether better materials are needed. Haven't really looked myself, so will
bring it up again when I get around to it.

--Kenneth