Hi,

just a thougt:
having translated that chapter as well (older versions of it, that is), I
guess this is really not a basic functionality that is widely used or
expected (at least not any more, as most websites are not html pages but
some kind of platform results - like wordpress etc.-, nor is it one that
probably deserves a complete chapter in the most basic guide of the LO. Or
am I wrong?

Couldn't this just be shortened/summarized/mentioned in a subchapter that
would fit into the Writer chapter (or export one) - and as such
abandoned/thrown out? I mean, the guide has expanded during years and newer
versions, so now it is quite a heavy/fat book, so maybe instead of adding
and adding content there should be also some cutting out done?

Lp, m.