HI KJ,

looks really professional, well done!

Maybe it's the November blues but I like the muted background and the dark,
fir green colors. First thing that doesn't look perfect is the TDF symbol
which is not centered in the parent. This circle also looks a bit
misplaced. Would be better with the dark green in my opinion. And last but
not least the 6.0 motif. Either you drop it completely or put it next to
6.0. As it is the only colored part in the cover it draws a lot attention,
which is not bad but needs care.

Cheers,
Heiko