Hi Oliver and all:

    I'm sorry because I didn't send a message about that today in the morning I was busy, and I until now I turn on the pc to do it. I can see that today you have some problems to meet, ... I hope finally you can do it.

    By the way, I was reading about Document Foundation and the Report of 2016. I find that Document Foundation organization is ordered and serious and with good goal-oriented. I will continue with the links that you sent me the last week.

    Thank you and regards,

Jorge Rodríguez